Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Eighth World Wonder

Can we officially claim the Internet to be the eighth world wonder? It's true when they say (whoever 'they' are), that you don't know what you've got 'till it's gone. After almost a month of the stone ages, Ryan and I finally have our Internet set up. So much has happened since our last post, however updates will have to wait a little longer. Micah had his 4 month immunizations today and has been a fussy little guy ever since; he refuses to sleep.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh the joys of shots...I hope he'll get better soon! How did your move go? Crazy to think we'll move home to new neighbors... we'll miss you guys!

Marisa Jean said...

I hate being without the internet. I can only access a few pages at work because of restrictions and firewalls and it drives me bonkers! I'm glad to see your computer is alive and running again. Yay!