Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Good News Minute!

I have been playing around lately with different templates, sorry if this has been confusing. Anyway I am pretty sure I have found my favorite one. What do you think? I lost my fun poll about who Micah looks like with the changes, I'll get one back up and you can vote again if you'd like too. Micah is changing so much, I think he looks more like my twin Brother Jordan right now.


Good News Minute
I was recently called to serve in the Nursery at church so I don't get to participate in good news minute in Relief Society. I wanted to share with all of you that West Jordan has started up the Farmers Market again, it is now in Veterans Memorial Park every Tuesday from 3-7:00 and it goes all the way to October 8. The most exciting part is I live right next to the park so I can just walk over and see if they have anything I want. YEAH!!! I also would like to add that Ryan will have a story coming out soon in the Salt Lake Tribune about the farmers market, keep a look out for it.

6 comments:

Katie said...

I really like your template, it looks awesome! Where did you get it? Micah is so big, I don't even recognize him. I'm jealous of your farmer market... I wish I lived next to you so I could go too!

Marisa Jean said...

I like your template too! It's fabulous and it looks like you. Neither one of my last two wards have done the "Good News Minute" and I really miss it. So...can I come with you to the Farmer's Market next Tuesday? What time do you typically go? I've wanted to go there for quite some time, never do. It sounds nice.

Marisa Jean said...

P.S. Micah does look like Joardan!

Jen said...

I love your new template!

Bethany said...

Lindsay I have been meaning to thank you a million for all of your nice comments. I love them so much! And I miss the good news minute too! I also missed it when I was in Primary, I think I even asked someone to write down all the good news for me! Haha. I love farmers markets, I'm so glad it will continue through October, that is so awesome! Micah is so adorable, my goodness. And I'm loving the new template too!

Unknown said...

I like your blog, it's always been cute~! How do you find all of the templates? You don't have to give your secrets away... but I could use them! LOL

I just got the Canon Rebel XSI, LOVE IT! It's a lot to learn but I am getting there. It's exciting!