On Saturday Ryan and I decided to go yard sale hopping to see if we could find some used bikes, mainly because gas prices are ridiculous. As we went from house to house our search was seeming fruitless, then to my surprise I found a great deal on a car that I couldn't pass up. It was actually a saucer for Micah. I was so excited to find this because Micah wants to be held in the standing position all the time.
Saturday night was date night, so Ryan and I went to the Jazz festival. We had such a great time, we go every year. This year was the first time that the city charged for the festival, but somehow my honey got our tickets free. Ryan likes to think that the only good thing that Rocky Anderson did for Salt Lake City was make the Jazz festival free, I thought that was a funny joke but I'm sure he did a lot of other good things for Salt Lake. FYI Ryan isn't a "hater."
Sunday was pretty relaxing, I always enjoy the Sabbath. Like a lot of people my favorite part of Sunday is going to church and spending time with family. You just can't beat a nice sunny weekend to be enjoyed with the family

3 comments:
Sounds like you had a fun weekend! Your husband sounds like a good guy! Micah is so cute!
I still think that Ryan should give my hubby some lessons on surprises for the wife. It'd be nice.
I was planning on going to the Jazz Festival, but then I saw that they charged. It's the first year I've missed in forever. :( Well, that and my husband loathes (he's not a "hater" either) Jazz music.
Micah sure looks cute in the pool and his new car. That was a killer find!
Lindsay, I was at the Jazz Festival too! We were there from 3-7 though since we had plans during the nighttime to go to dinner with Nate's parents for his birthday! That is awesome you guy, maybe next year we can double date? I love the Jazz festival!!! Glad to hear that you had a great weekend!
Post a Comment