Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Anniversary Ryan!

Ryan and I were married three years ago in the Jordan river Temple. We have had all of the forces of nature try to keep us apart but we are still going strong.

First year of marriage: Jordan El snagged Ryan's wedding band right from his had, it currently lies at the bottom of that darn dam. Now he has two more just in case.

Second year of Marriage: The Potomac River tried to take me whole, I almost slipped off a snowy hill and landed in the cold river. Ryan saved me (not as serious as it sounds).



Third Year of Marriage: Could Micah be considered a force of nature? I would say so! Well that little guy demands a lot of attention, with good reason too. Micah likes to wake up at night just as Ryan and I are getting ready to cuddle on the couch and watch a movie. And he is a pro at interrupting mine and Ryan's daily catch up at the dinner table, but he has filled our home with so much love and definitely brought me and Ryan closer together.

5 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

I didn't know that any of those things happened---well except Micah, of course.

I can't believe it was 3 years ago already. Did you guys end up going to the Zermatt? If yes, how'd you like it?

Whitney said...

Congrats on your anniversary! Its our third year in December! Scary and Sad about your river experiences! I'm glad they didn't keep you apart!

alohareynolds said...

CONGRATS!!! Did you guys do anything special for your anniversary? Me and Nate's is coming up on January 6th... AAAHHH!!! I can't believe it... HOLLA for us for getting married in the Jordan River Temple!!! LOL!

Jen said...

Congrats on 3 years! And I love the pictures!

Alissa said...

Happy Anniversary you guys. Loved the stories and the pictures.