Monday, February 2, 2009

Our little musician

I know it has been a long time since I have posted, I have had a lot to say but I just don't sit down to post, instead I like to catch up on other blogs.

Last night with the help of my family I figured out how to pull the videos off my phone and onto my computer. I will probably be sharing all of them eventually, but today I really want to share my favorite one.

Recently Ryan and I have been pulling out our old keyboard to let Micah play with it. He loves to pound on the keys, his favorite feature however is the Demo button that plays a funky version of the music from the "Nutcracker," when he hears this he loves to shake his booty!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

That is really cute! Hes going to be very rhythmic!

Hafen girls story club said...

What a cutie! Very impressive.

kristinann said...

That is such a cute video!! I had to play it over and over. Wish I could see him perform live!

Camy Katherman said...

He's got a great sense of rhythm! You have such a cute kid, but you don't need me to tell you that do you?

Mrs. Lundgreen said...

Holy Cow - that is so cute! My girls are my life too - I totally understand!