Micah has been so funny lately, he just can't seem to stay clean. It seems you always hear about parents having to change their babies clothes several times a day. Micah has generally been a pretty clean baby until recently, I have gone from doing one load of laundry a week for him to having to do several loads. I'm not complaining though, the trouble that he gets himself into is so stinkin' cute that it really helps me to find the humor in it all. I think Micah's main motivation is to get in the bath.

Our friend Malachi came over to play with Micah and brought along a sugar cookie with thick yellow frosting and sprinkles. Micah really loved the cookie, the frosting was all over his hands face, clothes and the carpet. After finishing his cookie he got a hold of Malachi's cookie, but I had to draw the line somewhere, so I put the cookie away until Malachi was ready to eat it.

Here Micah got a hold of my scrapbooking chalk, it was seriously all over him. My favorite was the green chalk that he got on his knees, it looked just like a grass stain.

For St. Patrick's day, we made sugar cookies with green frosting. As I was mixing the frosting I noticed Micah's little hands were full of flour. I didn't think anything of it because sugar cookies are very messy. I went back to the frosting and then I hear Micah grunting and paper crackling. little did I realize that I had left the big 25lb bag of flour open on the floor. Needless to say, the flour was everywhere! You would think a person (meaning me) would learn their lesson right? In the process of clearing the table a little later on, the bowl of frosting accidentally ended up on a chair. The next thing I know I see frosting flying all around the kitchen, I turned around to find my own green little leprechaun swinging his arms around with a spatula full of frosting in hand.

Mission Accomplished!
5 comments:
haha, cute little buddy. I love the pics and the stories.
I laughed the whole way through this post. Little boys really do get into a lot of mischief, and Micah is no exception! Good thing he's so stinking cute!
That bath picture is so adorable - it looks like it's from a potery barn mag or something!
You're such an amazing mom to dare making sugar cookies and while he is awake and in the kitchen. What a lucky little boy.
He's so cute though, even when he's "dirty".
Post a Comment