Sunday, March 7, 2010

Still waiting

We haven't heard from any other schools so far, but I do have an update. Ryan recieved a confirmation from University of Washington (Seattle. Washington), that they have received his application. I didn't add University of Washington to the first list because Ryan and I thought that because one of his letters of recomendation was sent after the application deadline, his application wouldn't be considered complete. Therefore, we thought he wouldn't be considered at all. Thankfully all of his hard work was not in vain, and they are currently reviewing his application.

Another update. Today Ryan and I went to an admitted students reception for George Washington University. The reception was held at the Grand America, it was really nice. The staff and Alumni did a great job of selling the college. Of course if we do leave Utah for school, GW would be my first pick. The reception was really great for Ryan, he was able to address his concerns and get some solid answers. I got to speak to spouses, after today I am starting to feel more excited for this big step in our lives.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

This will be an exciting adventure! I'm so jealous! Good luck guys. BTW I voted for GW

Marisa Jean said...

I guess I'd be okay if you seleceted Washington, D.C. Kind of far away :( but it would give me a reason to go to our nation's capitol! :)