Friday, May 21, 2010

Cuppy Cake


Micah's favorite book right now is Cupcake, by Charise Mericle Harper. Unfortunately I have maxed out on renewals at the library and we had to return it. The story begins by telling you all the ingredients that go into making cupcakes and how a special little vanilla cupcake was born. Today Micah sat down at the Kitchen table with a measuring spoon and asked for flour, sugar, eggs, milk, and baking powder. All the ingredients that are listed in the cupcake book. I'm pretty sure he wanted to make cupcakes. :)

A few days ago Micah wanted to read Cupcake, so I asked him to read it to me. He wasn't even following the words or showing any signs of reading, but he narrated the first page to me perfectly. I was very impressed by how well he has been listening to the story. I'm going to have to find a copy for my little guy. It really is a fun story.

1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

That looks like the cutest book! Have you checked amazon?