Stay posted for a photo diary of our Road trip across the country! :)
Other updates
Micah is as cute as ever. His vocabulary has exploded and he has turned into a chatter box. Like any 2 year old, Micah has a mind of his own. He has so much love and enthusiasm for living everyday to it's fullest. He is such a caring big brother. If he hears his Sam crying he stops whatever he is doing to go check on him. Micah's favorite game to play right now is to throw all of the pillow from the sofa onto the floor and jump into the pile of pillows. He he has a special interest in letters and numbers and is a little whiz at naming his letters and their sounds. I love the new level of communication he is capable of. It is so great to hear him vocalize his thoughts and feelings. I LOVE MY MICAH!
Sam is the sweetest little guy. He is getting big fast, he is already 2 months old. He has been such a smiley guy lately and he is so talkative (in his own cooing way). He still loves to sleep quite a bit and he hardly ever cries. Sam had his baby blessing on Sunday. He looked adorable! I owe my parents and in laws a BIG Thank You for helping Me and Ryan put the blessing and the lunch afterward together. Everything was perfect. My only complaint is that I misplaced the shoes I made Sam to go with his blessing outfit. I found them when I did laundry the next day. Oh well, I still plan on dressing Sam up again in his outfit and getting more pictures.

2 comments:
I'm still in denial. The only positive thing coming out of this is that I have a reason to travel to the east coast. Good luck on the journey, and be careful! Love you!
We just left VA. You guys will love it there. Congrats on the new Baby. Good luck with the move! We're doing the same thing right now.
Post a Comment