It isn't uncommon for people to ask me or other stay at home moms what we do all day. I wondered the same thing before I stepped into this role. And some days I still ask myself that same question (usually it is with a more exasperated tone "what did I do all day!?"). Thankfully, I have photos that serve as a great reminder of how I spend my time.

The photo booth pictures are from the last time Micah and I went to the Living Planet Aquarium. Micah and I spend a lot of time reading books, going to the park, playing with trains or building with his blocks. Micah is also a really great help around the house.

This is a photo shoot during tummy time with Sam. Sam and I spend a lot of time cuddling, looking at our reflection in the mirror, and babbling to each other. Sam loves to be a part of all the action going on around him, he is practically attached to my hip. :-)
2 comments:
Such cute kiddos!
Such cute pics! I love the last one with you looking at little Sam. Precious. Some days I ask myself the same question. I know at the end of each day I'm exhausted and ready to relax just like everyone else who isn't at home. Being a mom is hard work but so satisfying! You're an amazing momma!
Post a Comment