
Don't I look so happy!? I don't recommend bringing in the new year with a broken nose. Last night I was giving Micah a bath, when bath time was over, Micah and I were cleaning up the bath toys. I was hunched over the tub and Micah was standing bellow me. He got really excited and jumped straight up right into my face. I can't say for sure that my nose is broken, but I hurt it last night and it is still killing me tonight. From what I know about broken noses (which isn't a lot), there isn't much you can do to fix it. So I am going to wait out the pain and hope that it heals itself.
Happy New Years, I am very excited to start this new year! I have goals, resolutions and expectations for this coming year. I know myself well enough to know that I won't succeed at all the things I want to do this year, but if I don't at least try I am depriving myself of the opportunity to become a better person.
What I plan to do this year
Exercise
Read more
Eat more Fruits and Veggies
Waste less food
Quilt
Sew an outfit for each of my boys
Be less critical
Go to bed at a reasonable hour
Enjoy any free time Ryan and I find together ;-)
Photo journal for each day of the year that will include my family and our adventures.
Bring it on 2011!!!

2 comments:
I am goingto steal one of yours. I want to waste less food. That's a good one. Thanks for the recommendation, and SO sorry about the nose. :(
Maybe you could google how to fix a broken nose and see what it recommends ha! I like your goals--I find myself saying the same stuff every year. this year I want to focus on being more productive with my time.
Post a Comment