Sam is the cutest little baby ever. He is always so happy and smiley. He loves People, he is always batting his eyes at strangers and making friends with all kids of people. He loves blankets, he loves to rub his face into them, hide himself under them, loves when I play parachute with them (let a blanket fall on him and cover him up and then lift it again). Throwing things, this includes throwing toys into the toy box, throwing a ball and playing toss and catch, and of course throwing food from his high chair. Oh yeah and food, Sam loves to eat, he will eat anything, even if it's not food.
Sam is so adventurous. He's my climber and he's only 10 months! He has toilet bowl radar, If we leave a bathroom door open, Sam kicks into sneaky, speedy mode and goes strait to the glorious pool of water in the porcelain thrown. It is so nasty, he just likes to splash his little hands in there. At least that's all he puts in there. When we were younger my little brother use to like to stick his head in the toilet bowl and kick his head back and let his hair flop backward. If I remember right he did this to imitate Simba (Lion King).
Recently at a play group I got caught up talking to a friend and while I was chatting Micah ran up to very excitedly and said, "look Mom, Sam climbed the stairs all by himself!" I looked over toward the stair and there was Sam nearing the top of a stair case. To be honest the stair case was only four steps, but still, if he fell it would hurt. Sam was very pleased with himself and thankfully in the time that it took me to run to him he stayed put.
One more little thing about my Sammy. He took his first step today! We were sitting at church and he was walking along a row of chairs, as he was approaching me, he decided to let go and take his final step with out any assistance. I'm so proud of him. I wish he could stay a little baby forever, but I really feel so much Joy as I watch him learn and grow.

1 comment:
Oh my heck! He's going to be your athlete. Adventurous, quick, strong--he's got all the makings.
And the toilet cracks me up! Ha ha...and yet so nasty all the same time.
I can't wait to see that kiddo in real life. And neither can Charlotte!
Post a Comment