Wow where did the last year and my little bitty baby boy go? It has been so wonderful to have Sam in our family. He has so much happy contagious energy. Sam and Micah are starting to become good little buddies, I love watching them play together.
Sam's Birthday was very Simple but perfect. We invited immediate family over and had a slide show of Sam's first year playing in the background. I made a vegan chocolate cake, Sam loved it! The highlight of the night was when Sam got the whole family to clap in unison for several minutes. Sam got lots of wonderful gifts that he and Micah have been loving!

As of today Sam is 14 months here is what he is up to
Walking trying to run
Loves jumping
Loves everyone
Loves, Loves, Loves to eat- Sam can eat a large breakfast and minutes later mooch off whoever else is eating (usually Grandma).
Loves to play in the toilet
Loves unwinding toilet paper rolls
Sam can say,
Mama
Dada
More
Shoes
I did it!

1 comment:
I love that little boy so much! And I also love that he is obsessed with getting into the toilet. Ha ha!
Happy Birthday, Sam! :)
Post a Comment