Sunday, May 27, 2012
Mothers Day
I feel like this picture says it all. As a mother I've got my hands full, but I manage somehow, I love being a mom and I look good doing it! I actually don't love a lot of pictures of me but I ALWAYS love the pictures of me with my kids, and I can't get enough of this one!
I love being a Mom. I love that I get to be the one who is home with my kids. I love that I get to teach them about the world. I love that I get to teach them about God. I love that we can spend a whole day reading books together. I love painting with my kids. I love cooking with my kids. I love my kids!
I love my Mom. I love her for all of her wisdom (even though at times I haven't always appreciated it, I see it as wisdom now). I love her for her humor. I love her for generosity. I love her for helping me recognize how to listen to my body (seriously!)
I love my Mother-in-law. I love her for her kindness. I love her for her generosity. I love her for bringing Ryan into the world. I love her for her example.
I seriously love all of the women in my life that have shaped and molded me into who I am. I am not perfect, but I like to think that my positive features have been influenced by strong, powerful, loving women.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Lindsay, you are the most photogenic person in the world. Every picture looks great of you. I dont know how you do it.
And you are the best mama I know! You love your kids and it shows by the way you talk about them, look at them and help them. You are one hell of a woman and I adore you!
Post a Comment