I have been tagged by one of my best friends in all of the world, Marisa Jean Larsen, to make a list of 7 things that you didn't know about me. I feel as though I am an open book and there is nothing mysterious about myself. However, I have thought of a few things to share; I hope it will help you get to know me a little better.
1. I have never eaten Beef Jerky. between 4th grade and my freshman year in college I was a vegetarian. I had no moral or dietary reason for my decision, I simply wanted to see if I could discipline myself not to eat any meat. Ryan thinks that I haven't had beef jerky so that I can tell people I have never had beef jerky, he's kind of right.
2. I love National Public Radio (NPR). There are so many wonderful programs on NPR such as "Fresh Air", "Talk of the Nation", "Car Talk" and my all time favorite "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell me-the npr news quiz". This gives me a way to stay up to date on current events and I really like that it simply makes me think.
3. I got my hair cut. I have been trying to get my hair cut for weeks now, I have been collecting referrals from friends and family that I trust. They all must go to really great hair dressers because it was impossible to get into see any of them. So on Friday afternoon I was feeling brave and bold so I went over to Kellie and Company and let the stylist have her way with my hair. I have no regrets, thanks Amy!
4. I have a rock in my head. I have this funny bump on my head that I can trace back to about 2nd grade. I remember doing a superman trick on the Mary-go-round, flying off and landing in rubble. I gashed my head open when I was and I have had an odd bump ever since.
5. I ran into Edward James Olmos. Mr. Olmos is an actor, I only know him from "Stand and Deliver". When I was in Disneyland years ago I literally walked into him.
6. I can play the accordion. I actually don't play well at all, but I use to take lessons. I was really into it but I got the impression it was a nerdy instrument so I lost my desire to continue on with the lessons.
7. One of my goals in life is to be in a musical production. It doesn't have to be a big production, I would be very happy becoming involved in community theater or maybe joining a drama club.
I hope that you all feel as though you got to know me a little better. I am going to go ahead and follow Marisa's great idea and invite those of you who read my blog to create your own list of 7 things nobody knows about you. I hope to find this list on your blogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Do you know that I have never, in all my years of knowing you, heard you play your accordian? I think we should have a concert! Oh, and when are you going to post pictures of your new hair-do? I'm anxious to see it!
Hi Lindsay,
Those are some awesome things that I would have never guessed about you. Let's keep in touch!
Post a Comment