Monday, April 21, 2008

Taylor Look-alike Meter


This is a fun website we found tonight, and I think it confirms that Micah is a good mixture of both me and Ryan. We'll try again when he is a little older. Go ahead and vote for who you think Micah most resembles.

MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph

4 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

Yay! Don't you love when things go your way! By the way, I LOVE that pictures of Ryan on your side-bar! VERY CUTE! And I had the most random dream about you last night. We were making cookies, but the dough was REALLY WET and we put the dough on a mattress you had in your kitchen. Then we left and went to a concert at UVSC even though we didn't have tickets. Weird.

Mike and Jill said...

Lindsay! This is Jill Bastian(Claybaugh). How are you! I found your blog through Wendy's. Your little family is so cute! I have a blog but it is private. You should email me and I will invite you! I would love to hear from you. My email is jibasti@aol.com.

Katie said...

what a cutie he is!

Alissa said...

Lindsay we miss you and your family! Give me a call sometime if you get bored!