Tuesday, April 1, 2008

When you gotta go you gotta go






Micah was blessed on Sunday, the blessing was really beatiful. As tradition goes we had a gathering afterwards. We had planned to to meet in the picinc area next to our apartment, unfortunately it snowed and we had no other option but to bring our 35+ guests into our 2 bedroom apartment. Some days it feels as though this aprtment isn't big enough for the three of us.

When the crowd started to die down I decided it was a good time to bring out the guest of honor. He made his rounds visiting Grandparents and Aunts; then his daddy wanted to take over for a little while. I thought this would be a great opportunity to get some pictures of our baby boy in his adorable white romper.

As Ryan sat down with Micah you could see an instant change in our little infant. Micah bit down on his tongue, turned bright red and grunted really loud, followed by a sigh of relief. Ryan looked over at me with the most disgusted look, our little boy all dressed in white had now stained his clothes yellow. Unfortunately it didn't end there, when Ryan lifted Micah up he had a little bit of Micah's mess on his pants. The only photos I got of Micah or on his Changing table. Darn it!
After we got him changed we were able to get pictures with family, one of my favorite is the photo with his cousins Cody and Hailey; those two are crazy about Micah.

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Hilarious!!!! But oh, so fun! And the blessing really was amazing. Micah is UH-DORABLE. Lindsay, I am so happy you are blogging, I love it!!! I have this personal blog too, you probably found it?? :) bethanycasey.blogspot.com

Marisa Jean said...

Oh man. I guess that I just didn't stick around long enough to see the guest of honor showing his true colors! It really was a beautiful blessing--and thanks for lunch! It meant no cooking for me and I like that!

Unknown said...

Micah is a beautiful baby! I love the picture of Micah and Ryan is GREAT!!! It looks professional, framing material.

I'm so glad his blessing went well. THat is so special.

Eric said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric said...

jeez shaggy.

That sure is a cute kid. Chubby too.

Fo real.