Ryan and I lost each other at the Museum of Natural History, this is when he spotted me. 1. His smile, dimples and gorgeous blue eyes; all he has to do is show me those pearly whites and I am entranced.
2. His in-sock invention, I can't say any more but they will be available to the public soon.
3. His determination, once he gets excited about something there is nothing that can hold him back.
4. He is such a great father, no one can get Micah to laugh the way Ryan can
Four Jobs I have had:
Me and Ethan at the Zoo in D.C.1. Nanny, Washington, D.C.
2. Medical Records, Central Utah Clinic
3. Reception, Strong Audi
4. Front Desk, Sheraton City Center
Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Truman Show
2. That Thing You Do
3. Two Weeks with Love
4. The Emperor's New Groove
Four TV shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. My Name is Earl
3. Scrubs
4.American Idol
Four Places I have been:
Ryan, Lindsay and Flat Stanley in Amish Country1. El Salvador
2. Washington, D. C.
3. Pennsylvania
4. New York
Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Baby Center
2. Ryan
3. Marisa
4. I don't really e-mail now that I'm not working
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Cilantro
2. Limes
3. Ice Cream
4. Chocolate
Four Places I would like to visit:
1. Austria
2. Italy
3. Spain
4. Hawaii
Four things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Holiday's that keep Ryan home from work
2. Trip to Oregon Coast for my Anniversary
3. Micah's 1'st...
4. Moving to Boston (maybe)
I Tag: Brooke, Kortney, Aloha, and Erin

1 comment:
Moving to Boston?!?! I don't think that is something to look forward to.
I love that you are in heaven with Cilantro because I despise the stuff. Thank goodness I've got you to take it off my place and stuff it into your water. Gag.
And, if it wasn't for you Lindsay, I don't think that I would have as good of taste in movies. It's true. After watching "Two Weeks With Love" with you, I can't watch another movie without comparing it. I also can't think of "That Thing You Do" without seeing your face pop into my head.
Post a Comment