Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Busy, busy, busy


I feel like it has been forever since I have written a post. I have actually been really busy because school is back in session and I am taking classes. I talked to Ryan and we decided it would be best for me to finish school now, while I have a year left than try to finish after we have a million kids. I just don't want to resent not taking advantage of finishing up; even if I have to put other things aside. I'll still be blogging I have tons I want to catch up on, don't give up on me.
By the way I am taking classes at Utah State University. Luckily they are all online!

4 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

A million kids, eh? Good luck with that.

I'm very excited for you Lindsay. I'd give anything to be back in school. Ah, good times. However I think you are kind of bonkers for taking classes online. My only grades that were lower than A's in college came from those #@!$ online courses. Maybe I just wasn't dedicated enough.

But good for you for not only deciding to finish your schooling, but actually doing it. By the way, how many schools is this that you'll have credit at now?

Kathleen said...

Good for you! That will be crazy, but so worth it. Good luck!

alohareynolds said...

Good luck Lindsay!!! I totally adore you for still continuing while you are juggling motherhood! YOU GO GIRL!

Mrs. Lundgreen said...

Wow - good luck! I really miss school. Have fun!