Monday, September 29, 2008
Wheeler Farm
I went to Wheeler farm today with some friends form church. We had a little picnic together, this was a good opportunity to get to know more people. I had a lot of fun but I don't have the pictures to prove it. However, it so happens that I went to Wheeler farm just a few weeks ago and I do have pictures from that time that I haven't posted.
Micah loved watching the Geese flock together and battle it out for some bread.
Notice the ugly bandage around my arm? Ryan and I were canning tomatoes the night before. When I went to lift the lid of the pot, one of the jars exploded splashing boiling hot tomatoes on me. It was so painful! Luckily I didn't receive a single scar from the whole episode
Beware of the geese, they are bound and determined to get food from you. They are the biggest moochers I have ever known in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How come you didn't tell us on Saturday that you had a canning explosion? A similar thing happened to my brother Mars and his baby Avery. They had the bottles explode which both burned them and sent pieces of glass flying everywhere. The pressure was so great that it even broke windows in the car (we were canning in the garage). Glad you are okay!
Wheeler Farm is the best place ever! You are correct though, the geese are vicious and very demanding.
You look great Lindsay. I am so sorry to hear about your arm. That must have killed! Hope you are feeling better.
Post a Comment