Thursday, October 23, 2008

One reason I'm voting for Obama!

6 comments:

Elliot said...

i'm glad you're influenced by Obama's dancing and not his "empty rhetoric"

Kathleen said...

If I could see the picture or movie or whatev, this post would probably make more sense. But as is, it looks like a big white box.

Julia Armstrong said...

Is it the dancing, or how people faint when he enters a room?

Marisa Jean said...

Well if all you want is someone that can't dance--then by all means, elect Obama. I personally don't want a socialist taking over my country, but that's just me.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you people really have a lot of tact. It's OK for somebody to think differently than you without insulting them. Not everybody wants an old Vietnam vet that cheated on his first wife to be their president.

Weston said...

I'd remain anon if I posted the above comment too. You know if you pause the clip early on and look at the audience at the Ellen Degenerate show you can see that it is filled with Militant Lesbians. Interesting don't you think?