I can't beleive how horrible I have been at keeping this blog updated. The first thing I need to do is share my pictures of Micah. I can't believe that we are coming up on one year, I feel like I just brought him home.

This was taken in the begining of December, although it was chilly, the weather was nice enough to play in the park. He hates his hat.

This is Micah right after a bath, his hair was looking very curly so I had to get a picture of it.

Micah is sporting a pair of Ryan's headphones, Micah loves music so much. You can't see it in the picture but he playing with the keyboard. Every time Micah hears music playing he begins to dance; I love it!

The first present Micah opened for Christmas was from his uncle Jordan, bellow Micah is what Micah received.

Jordan was trying to get a U of U jersey, Luckily he bought the BYU one.

On Christmas eve we were having a family party over at my parent's house. I couldn't get Micah to go to sleep so my mom and my sister placed him in this blanket and swung him right into a lumber.

This walker was a gift from Micah's Nanna and Pappy (my parents) he was having a lot of fun in his new ride.

Here Micah is playing with the blocks that he came along with his alphabet train, a gift from his Grandma and Grandpa (Ryan's parents).

This is one of very few pictures that exist of me and Micah together. I am always behind the camera taking his pictures. This is us hanging out earlier today.
4 comments:
All the pictures of me are self taken as well. Guys just don't think about it. They need a mandatory class for men about that.
Micah really is growing up so fast! He's super cute in his BYU jersey! Also, what a fun way to get a kid to sleep! :)
I love the BYU jersey (of course!) I hope you guys had a great Christmas!
Has it really been a year already? Crazy! He gets cuter all the time. I love his new walker and of course, I'm a fan of the BYU jersey too!
Post a Comment