Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Friday, January 2, 2009
The year of homemade gifts
As is the case for a lot of people, money was in short supply this year. I always feel a lot of pressure when it comes to getting people gifts for Christmas. With the help of friends and family, this year I decided to make most of the gifts that we passed out. For my parents and Grandparents I made scrapbooks, I had all of the supplies to do this actual hard copies of pictures. For my Grand parent's scrapbook I had family send me pictures that they wanted in the scrapbook. For mine and Ryan's parents we just gathered pictures from the last twelve months, I had all the pictures printed for just a few dollars. There were other gifts but I don't have pictures and explaining them would just take too much time.

This is a Tutu that I made for my niece Haley, I have to thank my friend Valery for this one, not only did she show me how to make the tutu, but she also provided me with the materials. Thanks Val!
This is a gift that I gave out to my friends, it's just a simple sled ornament but I love tree ornaments and I just had to make these.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I personally think home-made gifts are the best! I absoultely LOVE that tutu and the red sled you gave us. I'll always be able to look at it and think of you each Christmas while decorating my tree. You've always been so creative with everything. Thanks for sharing your talents with me.
Post a Comment