Micah seemed to enjoy seeing all the different animals and I loved being able to spend time with my cousins. I didn't get a whole lot of pictures, but here are the few that I did get. Thanks for inviting us Brooke!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Zoo Day, Hooray!
Micah and I spent the day at the zoo with my cousins and their kids, we all had a really good time. This was Micah's first trip to the zoo so I felt bad that we went without Ryan. I thought that this would be a great day to go to the zoo, the weather was the best we've had in a while and I figured that since it is still February, there wouldn't be a lot of traffic. WRONGO! It was a full house.
Micah seemed to enjoy seeing all the different animals and I loved being able to spend time with my cousins. I didn't get a whole lot of pictures, but here are the few that I did get. Thanks for inviting us Brooke!



Micah seemed to enjoy seeing all the different animals and I loved being able to spend time with my cousins. I didn't get a whole lot of pictures, but here are the few that I did get. Thanks for inviting us Brooke!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That was so fun. We'll have to do it again soon.
How fun! That is on my list of things to do this Spring!
I love the monkey pic. Such a classic place to take a pic. He'll love it when he gets older and he's as tall as it.
Very nice. My nephew is so cute.
I still have fears of the zoo. My dad held me over the hippo's when I was a kid and I've never recovered. Micah looks like he had a great time. Hopefully next time it won't be nearly as crowded.
Lets do it again!! I think we should start a Friday Outing Club! What do you think?
Julia
Post a Comment