Sunday, May 31, 2009
Micah's Adventures
I just realized it has been so long since I have posted pictures of my little Micah. the following is purely for oo's, awe's, and oh's. Enjoy!
Micah loves to help in the Kitchen
Micah loves to choose his own outfits, I think this one is a keeper!
I think he looks so darn handsome here.
Playing at the park, one of our favorite pass times.
Sometimes we put this gate up so that Micah can gaze out the door, he loves to throw his toys outside.
Like Father like Son
Micah likes to hide under this pail. We play the "where's Micah...There he is" game. So much fun!
Micah pulls this cheesy smile every time we take pictures of him.
Micah's first Easter egg hunt, he was pretty happy with just finding two eggs. He is too small for the candy so we threw it away and let him keep the eggs.
Silly Micah playing inside his toy box, literally.
Micah's hair is getting so curly, it always looks messy but I love it! I can't imagine cutting off those beautiful locks.
I was just goofing off with the camera settings and Micah was modeling for me.
More playing at the park. We took this stick away when it was time to go and he cried the whole way home, it was really sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love all the pics! He is sooooo cute!! I love the curls as well!
That cheezy smile is so darn cute.
That picture of him looking outside (by your door) is my favorite. I also am loving the cheesy grin. He's getting so big, Lindsay. It's amazing how fast time flies.
Post a Comment