Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I feel pretty


Recently Micah has started to try dressing on his own; he mainly does this with shoes. On Sunday I was in the kitchen making cupcakes (another post to follow) and in walks little Micah in black heels. I was so surprised to see that he actually weaseled his way into my high heels. The shoulder shrug just adds to the cuteness. As you can see he is not finished exploring his feminine side. I love the mascara all over his face, I also love how delicate he was with the brush.

3 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

Ha! He looks ssssoooo pretty! I love that little boys seem to be facinated by women's stuff. I look forward to these types of pictures in the future!

Lesley said...

I love Micah! He is HILARIOUS!

Mrs. Lundgreen said...

It's been WAY too long! And I owe you a bean bag! Do you still live in the same place? Thanks for checking out the show. Micah is getting so big! It's great to read how you've all been!