
What is the Down 'N' Out Diner you ask? It is a group that Ryan and I started with our friends Isaac and Lesley. The main purpose of this group is to feed the Homeless a homemade meal once a month . We also try to help gather supplies that the Rode Home needs to take care of those who have fallen on hard times.
I'd really like to encourage everyone who is interested in helping, to please do so. We have a fan page on Facebook that posts the current projects we are working on. Our next project will hopefully be in January, we have had a great community of support on facebook but we could definitely use more help.
In November we did our first dinner, we served Baked Potatoes, Chili, fresh fruit, various desserts and Capri Sun to drink.
In December we did a blanket drive and a dinner. The blanket drive went well and our dinner was great too. I forgot my camera on the night we did the dinner, sorry.

1 comment:
Lindsay--I TOTALLY want to help and had a ton of blankets I could have donated, but they were sent to D.I. instead. I wish I would have known about it. You guys are amazing for always thinking of others before yourselves.
Post a Comment