Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Micah's favorite things

Surprise, I haven't been very good at posting my favorite things. Well I decided that since I haven't written much about Micah recently, and because he is one of my favorite people in the whole world, I would post about his favorite things at 26 months. There are so many it's hard to decide where to begin.


Favorite Toys:
Trucks
Cars
Trains
Curious George monkey (his name is Monkey)
Basketball hoop
Blocks

Favorite Books:
Go Dog Go by, P.D. Eastman
Cars at Play by, Rick Walton and Ann Walton
Me too by, Mercer Mayer (Micah also LOVES all of the critter books we own)

Favorite Movies:
Cars
Bolt
Toy Story
Your baby can read

Favorite things to say:
"(Mommy, Daddy, etc.)... come on!"
"What are you doing...(Monkey, Daddy, etc.)"
"That Kind"
"That way"
"That one"

Favorite games:
Connect four
Bouncing on my knee while I sing him the Humpty Dumpty song we learned at the library.
Building tall towers and tunnels for his train.
Running around in circles. This literal, he loves to go around in circles screaming "go around again."
Hiding games

Favorite Chores: (yes Micah has favorite chores)
Dishes
Laundry

Favorite places to go:
Grandma and Grandpa's house (Ryan's parents)
Nana and Papa's house (my parents)
Nursery
Library
Living Planet Aquarium

Favorite things to eat:
broccoli
asparagus
all fruit
cookies
brownies
chicken nuggets
french fries

Misc Favorite thing:
I just got into using essential oils by doTerra (I am selling them too if your interested), and they have a great blend called On Guard. I have been rubbing a drop on each one of Micah's little feet every night before he goes to bed. He LOVES when I do this for him. If he sees my box of oils within grasp and unattended he is all over them. He also enjoys when I pull them out just so he can smell them.

1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

Amazing how quickly they go from loving anything they can put in their mouth to real stuff.

I'd love to use my essential oils...if I ever get them. I ordered them over a month ago from Camy and still nothing. :(