Friday, September 26, 2008

Photo tag, Tour of my apartment

I was tagged by Megan weeks ago, sorry I haven't done anything about it until now Megan. Bellow you will find random pictures from my house (I don't think there's 10, my memory card ran out of space).
Here is my Bathroom, the we have it decorated in Green and Peach colors. It has been like this since we were married, maybe we should get something new.

This picture is pretty blurry, but It is my stove with a couple can of tomatoes that Ryan and I canned.


This spot is sort of a "catch all" our grocery bags hang here, along with our keys, Jackets and a Christmas ornament.


This is our plant table, It needs some rearranging desperately.


This Chair belonged to my Mother-in-law, she has had this since her first baby. She let us have it and Ryan refinished it for me, I think it is so beautiful.

This is Micah's crib after bath time.

Our wall, couch and Micah standing next to the couch.


Our Washington D.C. shrine, these three pictures are different angles of the Washington Monument. Micah standing under the table and doesn't know how to get out from under there, he is so cute.

This is Micah's butt! We were making dinner and he sat down on a bean that fell on the floor.

Now it's your turn, I tag: Marisa, Kortney, Dana (start a blog and post pictures of your new house) and Jen.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Lindsay, your house is super cute, although I must say, I didn't see your sweet couch in the pictures. Please tell me you didn't get rid of it!