This last weekend we also went camping with Micah for the first time. He did really well for the most part. The only problems we had was diaper changes, it didn't help that it was freezing outside, then again it can be nice and warm and Micah still throws a fit over having a his diaper changed. So after we had him nice and dry and changed into his warm pj's he was out. He only woke up one more time and cried for a second before he was back to sleep. I can't wait to take him on more camping trips in the future.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Surprise!
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who made my birthday fabulous, especially Ryan. Ryan was so great, he got up with Micah and made me a delicious waffle breakfast. When he came home he gave me a beautiful bouquet. Ryan also managed to throw me a surprise party; I am a very nosy person so I am surprised I didn't find out about it. I am also really glad that My twin brother made it to the party, I haven't seen him on our birthday in years.


This last weekend we also went camping with Micah for the first time. He did really well for the most part. The only problems we had was diaper changes, it didn't help that it was freezing outside, then again it can be nice and warm and Micah still throws a fit over having a his diaper changed. So after we had him nice and dry and changed into his warm pj's he was out. He only woke up one more time and cried for a second before he was back to sleep. I can't wait to take him on more camping trips in the future.

This last weekend we also went camping with Micah for the first time. He did really well for the most part. The only problems we had was diaper changes, it didn't help that it was freezing outside, then again it can be nice and warm and Micah still throws a fit over having a his diaper changed. So after we had him nice and dry and changed into his warm pj's he was out. He only woke up one more time and cried for a second before he was back to sleep. I can't wait to take him on more camping trips in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy birthday! You guys are sure daring to take him camping... we camp inside because I'm too worried it will be a disaster. What a cutie he is!
What a good husband you have!I'm sorry that we couldn't stay longer to your birthday party, but it was fun while we were there. Wow, you are really brave to go camping that cold. I enjoyed being warm in my bed while listening to the rain pouring down. I'm glad I didn't have to be in a tent during it.
What a fun family tradition to start early. You are a trooper braving the outdoors with a little one. I'm glad he handled it well.
Post a Comment