Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A match made in heaven

Ryan and I have seen this done quite a bit on facebook and other blogs, we had to give it a try. You can have a blast from the past too, just click here.

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Nice! I love it!

Unknown said...

Lindsay... That picture kind of looks like one of my mom's high school pictures... CRAZY

Marisa Jean said...

Wow Lindsay, you look good for being so old....

I'm going to have to try this out.

Unknown said...

Bwhaha! I love it!

Unknown said...

Oh yea, Lindsay I forgot to ask you. what brand name is the gripe water you recommend. I had Cordelle go and buy some but it has sodium bicarbonate in it (baking soda) and my doctor said if i got some to make sure it didnt have that sodium bicarbonate or alcohol in it. Apparently there are like a million differnt kinds...do you remember which one you used or recommend? Thanks.

Kathleen said...

That's hilarious!