Monday, September 21, 2009

I guess we're having Cheerios for breakfast


Yeah, my first try at a collage, I'll get better :).

So Micah is becoming very independent, he loves to try to do things on his own. As you can see, on this particular morning, he tried to poor himself a bowl of cereal. He didn't exactly get any into the bowl, but he didn't mind at all. He was loving the cereal buffet he created on the counter. When I discovered the scene, I couldn't help but laugh. He is just so darn cute, even when he's making a mess. It is so fun to watch Micah explore and learn from trial and error, I hope he always keeps his cheerful get 'er done attitude. My favorite thing in the world is to hear Micah yell, "I deed ee" aka I did it when he has accomplished something.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

HEY! Cam did the exact same thing yesterday! Hallee left her bowl with just a tiny bit of milk left in it and Cam saw the Lucky Charms sitting there along with Hallee's spoon. So, he tried pouring his own bowl of cereal. The pics will be on my blog in the next day or two.

Lesley said...

That is an awesome collage and an awesome breakfast.