Thursday, December 31, 2009

Another little one on the way

I have announced our big news to almost everyone (I think). For those of you who haven't heard Ryan and I are expecting baby Number 2! I am almost 18 weeks along now and we will be finding out what we are having in a couple more weeks. This pregnancy has been just as easy breezy as my pregnancy with Micah. In the video bellow I was 11 weeks along, this was at my first appointment back in November. I will do my best at keeping my blog up to date on other details too.

7 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

LOVE ultrasounds and am SO excited baby #2 is on the way. I can't wait until you know what you're having. Yahoo!

Hafen girls story club said...

Woohoo! Congrats you guys! How far apart will your little kids be?

Lindsay said...

They will be 2 1/2 years apart, some days I think it is perfect and others I start feeling like we should have waited a little longer :).

Jen said...

Congrats!!! How exciting for you guys to have a new little addition!

Reagan Family said...

Congrats on baby #2 that is so fun! You will love having a second one. Logan and Cole are about 2 1/2 years apart and it worked out a lot better than I would have thought. And lucky you for having a easy breezy beginning. Can't wait to hear what you are having!

Meg said...

Congratulations!!! I think you will be the only girl in the family for a while Linds...

Lesley said...

I can't wait for Baby #2! So happy for you guys!