While we were in Logan we spent sometime with Ryan's Sister Katie, She is a student at USU right now. Together we found a cute little place to eat called Textbook Cafe, we all had a delicious turkey avocado sandwich, mm I am drooling just thinking about it. We were cutting it close to get to the game so we rushed to the stadium to find a place to park. We all know how frustrating it can be to park at a football game, or any event for that matter. Well Ryan , being a suborn Birthday boy was certain he could fit our car into a small space in between a motorcycle and a sedan. This spot was so tight that only a parallel parking master could have parked here. Well did I forget to mention that Ryan is a parallel parking master? With mine and Katie's help we were able to park the car without touching the vehicles on either side of us. Well hours later we decided to leave the game a couple minutes early to beat the rush. When we were walking back to the car we just happened to be walk up to our car at the same time as the owner of the motorcycle behind us. We were embarrassed to walk to our car with him right there so we just kept walking, as if we were parked down the road a little more. I could tell this this guy was frustrated, and with good reason. Well when we could tell that the coast was clear we went back to the car and found this this man in his anger ruined our license plate. I don't blame him for being upset but that was just low, especially because we did not touch his precious motorcycle. Oh well, life goes on.
I have one more special gift I would like to give Ryan for his Birthday. One of my hidden talents is changing the lyrics to familiar songs (a lot like Michael Scott, The Office) I would like to dedicate this number to my Man. You should know that I am doing this freestyle, no preparations here, the subject is definitely Ryan however....To the tune of "Happy Family"
Ryan loves fishing and he loves me,
We don't like Mercury no sirree,
He wants waders so you see,
We are a fishy family!
Okay, I realize this is a gross song but it's late and it's the best I can do at this hour. I am much more clever in the morning hours.

3 comments:
I'm so glad you found me! Of course I remember you, its so fun to catch up through blogstalking :) Your little boy is so dang cute, and you're hilarious! Your songs are so much better than "Beers in Heaven" or anything like that :) Be warned that I'll probably be stalking you on a regular basis now!
I thought that was a very clever song! And how rude of Mr. Motorcycle man. I figure if it's an empty spot, and nobody touches the other party, it's free game.
Even though it was hard to have a busy day, BYU won the game, so you can be happy about that!
Happy Birthday Ryan!
Love the song! I am jealous that you guys got to go to the BYU vs. USU game! My brothers just started going to Utah State this year, so there has been some major trash talking going on between me and Ray and them. I miss BYU football!
Post a Comment